As Christians, the way we absorb the gospel connects to how we think about money and do our financial planning. So, we’re about the most important financial planning issue – aligning our financial vision with God’s vision for us. When we understand our calling, our financial planning becomes easier.
About me – Waldean Wall
• Minnesota boy who claims Jesus as his only hope. Granted sight at age 40.
• MATS – Bethel Seminary; MSFS – Institute for Business & Finance; ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) – American College; EA (Enrolled Agent) admitted to practice before the IRS
• I’m a national speaker for the financial planning industry.
Contact me HERE
Vision / Mission / Strategy
VISION – to urge the saints toward, and equip them for, lives of service to the King and his kingdom.
MISSION – to reach believers with biblically faithful, affordable and/or free resources that focus on financial planning for the glory of God.
STRATEGY – this outreach involves this web presence, the book Money and the Gospel, group workshop support, and speaking at single-day events.
• The Bible is our final authority for all doctrine and practice.
• God is truly omniscient, omnipotent, timeless, and self-existent. God possesses perfect knowledge of all things, past, present, and future, including all human thoughts, acts, and decisions.
• God exists in three divine persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each of the same substance and perfections.
• Jesus Christ is true God and true Man. He died on the cross as a substitute for sinners and absorbed God’s just wrath against sinners. He was raised from the dead and will one day return in final victory.
• Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. All who have been saved through the cross-work of Jesus are here to, in joy, show the value of Jesus in everything. We all have purpose in bringing God glory in every aspect of life.