This is all about helping Christians living out the gospel in how we think about money and do our financial planning. I’m not selling advertising or money management services or trying to appeal to the masses. This is about becoming a more faithful disciples as we live with money for the glory of God.
We all tend to hide certain aspects of life – like our thinking about money – from the reach of the gospel. At best, this will put a lid on our spiritual growth because everything is designed to come under the influence of Jesus.
About me – Waldean Wall
• Reformed-minded Minnesota boy who claims Jesus as his only hope. Granted sight at age 40.
• MATS – Bethel Seminary; MSFS – Institute for Business & Finance; ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) – American College; EA (Enrolled Agent) admitted to practice before the IRS
• I’m a national speaker for the financial planning industry.
How it came to this
I was a tax/financial advisor for twenty-five years and have been speaking to brokers, bankers, CPAs and their clients for the last fifteen. Ten years ago, for the first time, Scripture really shook me up around the issue of money.
As Christians, everything about life should focus on Jesus and the reason God gave us life – and new life. This not only applies to our sexuality and integrity and the way we see people; it applies to our finances as well. I had been serving money rather than King Jesus.
So, here we are. I’m anxious to help others adopt a Jesus-first attitude in their financial planning.
Contact me HERE
Vision / Mission / Strategy
VISION – to urge the saints toward, and equip them for, lives of service to the King and his kingdom.
MISSION – to reach believers with biblically faithful, affordable and/or free resources that focus on financial planning for the glory of God.
• The Bible is our final authority for all doctrine and practice.
• God is truly omniscient, omnipotent, timeless, and self-existent. God possesses perfect knowledge of all things, past, present, and future, including all human thoughts, acts, and decisions.
• God exists in three divine persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each of the same substance and perfections.
• Jesus Christ is true God and true Man. He died on the cross as a substitute for sinners and absorbed God’s just wrath against sinners. He was raised from the dead and will one day return in final victory.
• Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. All who have been saved through the cross-work of Jesus are here to, in joy, show the value of Jesus in everything. We all have purpose in bringing Glory to God glory in every aspect of life.
Hello, I’m Waldean
(I think it’s a crazy name too)
I’D LOVE TO HELP
TWELVE BIBLICAL CHARACTERS AND THEIR MONEY
learn important lessons through the examples in the Bible