This is all about helping Christians follow Jesus as they live with money.
We all tend to hide certain aspects of life - like the way we think about money - from the reach of the gospel. At best, this will put a lid on our spiritual growth because everything is designed to come under the influence of Jesus.
What's this about?
About me - Waldean Wall
- Reformed-minded Minnesota boy who claims Jesus as his only hope. I was granted sight at age 40.
- MATS - Bethel Seminary; MSFS - Institute for Business & Finance; ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) - American College; EA (Enrolled Agent) admitted to practice before the IRS.
- Tax/financial consultant for the first twenty-five years of my working life.
- I currently travel the country as a national speaker for the financial planning industry.
How it came to this
Ten years ago, for the first time, Scripture shook me up around the issue of money.
As Christians, everything about life should focus on Jesus and the reason God gave us life - and new life. This not only applies to things like our sexuality and daily actions and integrity and the way we see people, it applies to our finances as well, I had been serving money rather than King Jesus.
So, here we are. I'm anxious to help others adopt a Jesus-first attitude in their financial planning.
Feel free to contact me HERE
Vision / Mission / Strategy
Vision - to urge the saints toward, and equip them for, lives of service to the King and his kingdom.
Mission - to reach believers with biblically faithful and affordable resources that focus on financial planning for the glory of God.
Strategy - this outreach involves this site, the book Money and the Gospel, group workshop materials and support, and speaking on these issues.
- The Bible is our final authority for all doctrine and practice
- God is truly omniscient, omnipotent, timeless, and self-existent. God possesses perfect knowledge of all things past, present, and future, including all human thoughts, acts, and decisions.
- God exists in three divine persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - each of the same substance and perfections.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true Man. He died on the cross as a substitute for sinners and absorbed God's just wrath that we deserve. He was raised from the dead and will one day return in final victory.
- Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. All who have been rescued through the cross-work of Jesus are here to, in joy, show the value of Jesus in everything. We all have purpose in bringing glory to God in every aspect of life.